End-User License Agreement for CodeIt.Right
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and vbCity.com, LLC dba SubMain ("SubMain"). "You" as the terms is used herein, includes individuals as well as business entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy, or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold, and is subject to the terms of this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed on per-user basis.
GRANT OF LICENSE
SubMain grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
- SubMain grants you a personal, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for design, development, and testing purposes. You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on up to 3 computers so long as you are the only individual using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. This does not include build servers - separate user license is required for build server.
- You may not reverse- engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or any part of it as a library for your products and tools.
- You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- You may not redistribute this package.
- You may not upload this package to any 3rd party web sites or services.
- You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades and this EULA), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- No rights are granted for use of illegal copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or for legal copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT obtained by unlawful means.
- If you bring a patent claim against SubMain or any of its suppliers over patents that you claim are infringed by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, then your license to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from SubMain ends automatically.
If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been provided to you under a time-limited trial license for evaluation or other purposes, your right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ends after the time period specified in the trial. After the trial period has elapsed, you must either stop using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or purchase a legal license and obtain your registration key. You must not change the system date or take other steps to circumvent time restrictions while using the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Such an attempt will cause the termination of the trial period, and your rights to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SubMain or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this software product, even if SubMain has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright © 2002-2017 vbCity.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
The spellchecker engine is based on modified version of NetSpell which is Copyright (c) 2003, Paul Welter All rights reserved.