As announced earlier today we just closed the acquisition of the popular XML Comment helper tool GhostDoc. We, SubMain, will continue to evolve the tool and distribute it as a free product.
We are also announcing today the availability of the new version of GhostDoc v2.5.09150 which improves the user setup experience, adds support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 and full support for Visual Basic.
Additionally, today we are making available a new version of CodeIt.Right (v1.6.09151) that adds the IntelliComment feature based on the GhostDoc algorithm and offers improved and automated generation of XML Comments.
We are very excited about taking over the future of an excellent tool such as GhostDoc! We are committed to maintaining this wonderful free tool and we welcome the community feedback and suggestions.
For more on the agreement, please see the press release and interview with Serge Baranovsky and Roland Weigelt - What's in the shop for GhostDoc?New in GhostDoc v2.5:
- Compatible with VS2010
- Support for VB - GhostDoc now has full support for VB
- Removed "Enable experimental support for VB" option in Settings.
- Improved product setup experience
- Single setup for all supported versions of Visual Studio - VS2005, VS2008 and VS2010.
- Setup will detect older version installed and automatically uninstall it.
- Converted from VS Add-In to VS Package
- Resolved installation issues related to the VS Add-In model - by converting to VS Package
Download GhostDoc v2.5.09150 here - http://submain.com/download/ghostdoc
Download CodeIt.Right v1.6.09151 here - http://submain.com/download/codeit.right