New version of CodeIt.Right Enterprise Edition - build 1.9.09355 - is available for download now.
This version introduces new feature Merge Profiles that allows to compare and merge user configured profiles, enhances VSTS integration with the new "Add WorkItem" feature, adds command line version parameters and ability to load/unload CodeIt.Right in the menu and Add-In Manager.
This update is free for all users who are current on their Software Assurance and Gold Support Subscription
New in CodeIt.Right Enterprise v1.9:
- New Merge Profiles feature allows to compare and merge user configured profiles
- New "Add WorkItem" feature - create TFS WorkItem from a violation
- Added /metrics parameter to the command line utility to generate XML output for three metrics reports – "Member", "Type" and "Code"
- Added /sendto parameter to the command line utility - send the violation/metrics output via email
- CodeIt.Right can now be loaded/unloaded in the menu and Add-In Manager
- Build server setup doesn't require Visual Studio on the build machine anymore
- "Built-in profile" option now is not selectable in the Analysis Module when one or more custom profiles deployed via Team Configuration Module
- New Rules:
- Specify CultureInfo (Globalization)
- Specify IFormatProvider (Globalization)
- Specify StringComparison (Globalization)
- Avoid excessive complexity (Maintainability)
- Avoid excessive inheritance (Maintainability)
- Do not use deprecated properties of Response object (AspNet)
- Fixed a number of bugs in the application and the rules...